- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2-2 1/2 lbs/1 kg)
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peas
- 1 1″ (2.5 cm) piece fresh gingerroot, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions
- 6 oz (175 g) low-sodium deli ham, sliced 1/2″ (1-cm) thick
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 eggs (or 3 egg whites)
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Cut cauliflower into large chunks, keeping core intact. Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate cauliflower florets into large Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl.
- Grate carrots into short pieces into bowl. Add peas to bowl.
- Grate ginger with Microplane® Zester to measure 1 tbsp (15 mL) and press garlic with Garlic Press into a small bowl. Thinly slice green onions; add white bottoms to bowl. Reserve green tops for garnish.
- Dice ham and place in a separate bowl. Heat oil in 12” (30-cm) Executive Nonstick Skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes. Add ham; cook about 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove ham; set aside.
- Add ginger, garlic and green onions to Skillet. Cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add cauliflower, carrots and peas; cook and stir 2-3 minutes.
- In 1-cup (500 mL) Silicone Prep Bowl, beat eggs. Push vegetable mixture to the outsides of the Skillet to create a well in the middle. Add beaten eggs to the middle; let eggs sit for 10 seconds to start cooking. Break up eggs to scramble until fully cooked and then stir into the “rice” mixture.
- Remove Skillet from heat. Stir in pineapple, ham and soy sauce; garnish with reserved green onion.