- 1 loaf (16 oz/450 g) French baguette
- 2 logs (4 oz/125 g each) goat cheese
- 1 recipe tapenade, any flavor
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Using Bread Knife, cut baguette into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick (6-mm) slices. Cut each goat cheese log in half crosswise using Utility Knife; slice using Egg Slicer Plus®.
- Place bread slices on Large Round Stone with Handles. Top bread with slice of goat cheese and level Small Scoop of tapenade; flatten slightly with back of scoop. Bake 1012 minutes or until bread is toasted. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm.
Nutrients per serving:
(1 appetizer, average of sweet tapenades): Calories 110, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g
Apple & Walnut Tapenade and Apricot & Fig Tapenade meet the “It’s Healthy” criteria when used in these crostini.