- Oil for spraying pan and avocados
- 2 large, ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
- ¾ cup (175 mL) panko bread crumbs
- ½ tbsp (7 mL) Chipotle Rub
- 10-12 corn or flour tortillas
Slaw & Sauce
- 5 oz (150 g) radishes, trimmed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into thirds
- ½ lime
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup (125 mL) 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Spray the Large Bar Pan with oil using the Kitchen Spritzer.
- Use the Quick Slice to cut the avocados into slices. Lay the avocado slices on a cutting board.
- Combine the panko and rub in one Coating Tray. Lightly spray the avocado slices with oil. Dip 4–5 avocado slices at a time in the panko mixture and coat on both sides.
- Place the avocado slices on the pan and bake for 10–12 minutes, or until they’re light golden brown and crispy.
- For the slaw, use the Multi-Grater & Slicer, fitted with the coarse grater disk, to grate the radishes and carrot into a small Glass Mixing Bowl.
- Zest the lime with the Microplane® Zester to measure ½ tbsp (7 mL) and set it aside. Juice the lime with the Juicer. Use the Herb Mill to grate the cilantro. Add the lime juice and 1½ tbsp (22 mL) of the cilantro to the mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- For the sauce, combine the Greek yogurt, lime zest, salt, and remaining cilantro in a small bowl.
- Transfer the pan from the oven to a cooling rack. Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds, or until warmed.
- Spread the sauce onto the tortillas. Place 2 avocado slices on each tortilla and top with slaw.